Mermaid Wishes

Happy Friday all!  I’m off on another Scouting adventure this weekend.  We’re attending a cooking challenge camp this weekend and we’re sleeping in tents…. so… wish us some good, warm weather!

I needed a birthday card for a friend so I grabbed my “new-to-me” stamp set by MFT, “Mermazing” and my Copic Markers…
She actually moves up and down too!

I used this week's MFT Challenge sketch for my card design. Click here for the challenge.
Here's a peek at the inside...

And here’s all the Copic Markers I used…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’ll get creative this weekend!

~ Ally ~



supplies:
stamps: My Favorite Things (Mermazing, Beary Special Birthday, Essential Sentiments, Birthday Greetings)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Rose Petals)
diesMy Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Circles, Surf & Turf), Spellbinders (Scalloped Circles)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#), SU! (Pool Party)
patterned paper:  Echo Park (Imagine That! 6x6)
sequins: Studio Katia (Crystal Rainbow Fusion)

No comments:

 
09 10