A Teal-rific Day!

Happy Hump Day everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  Today I spent most of the day creating and editing video footage.

I needed to create a fun card for a friend using the colour teal for a challenge over at StampNation.  It needs to be in the mail ASAP so I thought I’d have some fun with my *new to me* My Favorite Things “You’re Super” stamp set.

I first created my water coloured back ground using Arches 140# watercolour cardstock and Catherine Pooler Designs inks; Aquatini, All That Jazz and Skylight.   I then used some Aquatini ink and the MFT “Radiating Rays” stencil to the watercolour back ground.

I stamped the cityscape with Black Jack ink and then stamped my little super girl and “boom” sentiment on white cardstock and coloured them using Copic Markers.

Plus… Catherine Pooler is retiring the Foundations Box. It contains 3 stamp sets, Spot On, Amazing Floral and For everything plus a grid etched acrylic block, 5 CP ink pads (Midnight, Rockin’ Red, Fiesta Blue, Orange Twist & Grass Skirt) and last but not least, 30 pre-scored A2 sized card based made with her amazing Premium White Cardstock.  I made a card and video showcasing this amazing box… 


I had a ball creating today!  Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~



supplies:
stamps: My Favorite Things (You’re Super)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Oxide (Fossilized Amber – splatters), Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Aquatini, All That Jazz, Skylight, Black Jack)
cardstock: Arches Watercolor Paper (140#), Recollections (110# White)
stencil:  My Favorite Things (Radiating Rays)
sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Mini Gold Stars)

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow! Ally, this is some Super gal! I LOVE her and love your amazing coloring! She just pops off the card with color and with energy, and I LOVE teal! It's fabulous with the yellow, and what a fun card with the "boom" and the cityscape! She's done for the day, right? Hehe! I love it!! Warm, sunny hugs, sweet friend, and I hope you are feeling better each day! xoxo

 
09 10