Bees, Bears & Unicorns

Can I just tell ya… I’ve had the most creative days I’ve had in a long time this past few days.  I’m having a ball colouring and cutting!

First off, I want to share my card for my Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch for this week.  It’s my turn to create and share a sketch.  You can check out this week’s sketch HERE (SC681).

My cute little card features the “Bee Mine” digital stamp image from Mo Manning.  I just adore all of her drawings and to colour them just makes me happy!  I just had to layer over top of the cool hexagon die cut background too by Honey Bee Stamps.

I’ve also been trying to get some Valentine’s Day cards done for friends and family so I can actually mail them off on time this year.  Here are two more cards featuring the sweet “Kobi’s Hugs & Kisses” stamp and die set from Studio Katia.

Here he is in red…

And here he is in light brown…

Which bear do you like better?

And last of all, I saw a post about a girl from my birth town of Brantford, ON (where Wayne Gretzky grew up!) and her Mom was hoping that people would send her beautiful daughter Kaitlin some birthday cards.  To read more about Kaitlin’s story, click here.

So since her favourite colour is purple and she loves unicorns, I thought I’d make her a card.  This card features the “Magical Ponies” from the Your Next Stamp company.

If you too would like to make and send Kaitlin a birthday card.  Here is her mailing address:
Kaitlin Coghlin 
267 Brantwood Park Rd. 
Brantford, Ontario
N3P 1P2 
Canada

If you’re interested in the colouring of my little unicorn, I’ve posted a video on all of that over on YouTube.  Just click the image below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypJLR4Yn990

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you too are getting crafty this week!

~ Ally ~


“BEE Mine?” Card
Stamps: Mo Manning (Bee Mine), Honey Bee Stamps (Bee-you-tiful Sentiments), Catherine Pooler Designs (all the hearts)
Paper: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Rockin' Red), Versamark
Dies: Honey Bee Stamps (Hexagon Dies)
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Red Heart Confetti)  

“Bear Hugs & Kisses” Card
Stamps: Catherine Pooler Designs (The World Awaits, Bon Voyage, Happiness Enclosed, And Sentiments, Plaid Back Ground), Studio Katia (Kobi's Hugs & Kisses)
Cardstock:  MFT (Grout Grey, Vellum), Recollections (White #110)
Dies:  Catherine Pooler Designs (Postage Stamp Dies), Studio Katia (Kobi's Hugs & Kisses)
Inks:  Catherine Pooler Designs (Rockin' Red), Simon Says Stamp (Fog), MFT (Black Licorice), Copic Markers, Copic Multiliner Pen (0.05), Sakura (White Gel Pen)
 
“Unicorn” Card
Stamps:   Your Next Stamp (Magical Ponies)
Cardstock: Recollections (White #110)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorce), Catherine Pooler Designs (It’s a Girl, Party Dress), Sakura (White Gel Pen), Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)
Patterned Papers:  MFT (Hearts & Stripes 6x6)
Stencil:  MFT (Mini Cloud Edges)
Sequins:  Little Lucy’s Things (Bright White)

No comments:

 
09 10