Hugs... Just BEEcause!

Hey everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

I’m over at Splitcoaststampers today playing along with the rest of my fellow Card Sketch Team using this month’s sketch.  It’s a fun one this week.  You check it out here, SC645, a sketch designed by Carey.

Here's my card using the sketch.  I chose to feature some fun products from Honey Bee Stamps today.

Here's a close up of the card.  All my bees have sparkly wings...
Plus the little chickie above is on a mini Action Wobble and jiggles!  Awwww!

I wanted to complete the inside of my card too...
I just LOVE all the fun coordinating stamps and dies that Honey Bee Stamps sells!

Thanks for buzzin' by!

~ Ally ~


Stamps:  Honey Bee Stamps (Build-a-Bee, Bee-You-tiful Sentiments)
Dies:  Honey Bee Stamps (Hexagon - Stipple Layer, Hexagon Bunches, Hugs)
Ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir (Crystal)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White, Black, Storm Clouds

No comments:

 
09 10