Matters of the Heart

Hey everyone!  It’s Hump Day!  It’s time for a brand new sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers and this week I am your sketch designer.  I got a little banner happy with this week’s sketch…

And this is the card I created with it…
 Copics: BG10, BG11, E50, E51, E55, E57, R05, R11, YG91, YR02, YR07

I could help but use the simple adorable little birdie in the heart shaped wreath called “Folk Heart” from Power Poppy.  Isn’t he the cutest little fella you’ve ever seen?!?


To check out what the rest of the Sketch Design team created this week, click here.

With it being Wednesday, it’s also time to check out StampNation’s newest challenge.  This week it’s about back grounds!  Here’s a little peek at my card…

And check out what the Dream Team and our guest designers created… Wowsers!!!

Not a member yet?
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy the creative journey today!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Folk Heart)
cardstock:  Neenah (Solar White), SU! (Pool Party)

patterned paper: Fancy Pants Designs (Wish Season 6x6)
ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen, Glaze Pen).

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Ally, what a sweet, sweet card! I just love this new image, and what a great color combination! And I love the sketch too (saw the challenge this morning and love it). Beautifully done with your fussy cutting and stitching, and what great DP you've used! Another beautiful card, sweet friend! Warm hugs!

 
09 10