Glittering Glass Santa

Hello all!   Happy Friday!  I hope you are all doing well.  I’m laid up on the couch with an inflamed sciatic nerve… can you say OUCHIE!?!?!  But I did manage to get up and get somewhat comfortable in my office chair and create a very quick and simple Power Poppy card for you today!

Introducing… Glittering Glass Santa! He’s our newest digital stamp set… already for you to start creating your holiday cards.

Here’s a close up… the oval is actually covered with a sheer glittery plastic covering.  I can’t remember who makes it though!

Join me, the Bloom Brigade AND the Instant Gardeners for today’s blog hop adventure…
Allison Cope – you are here!
Cheryl Scrivens
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker
Marcella on the Power Poppy Blog

Thanks for stopping by today!


~ Ally ~


Supplies:
Stamps: Glittering Glass Santa (Power Poppy)
Ink: Copic Markers, Jellyroll White Pen
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Stampin’ Up! (Smoky Slate)

Patterned Paper: , Dear Santa 6x6 (Photo Play Paper Co.), Fresh Squeezed Chevron 6x6 (My Favorite Things)
Dies: Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Dies, Stitched Circles Die-namics (MFT), Stitched Duo 1 (Pretty Pink Posh)
Twine: misc.

7 comments:

Patti Willey said...

So sorry to hear you're in pain with Siatic! Ouch for sure! Oh I hope this is a sign to come for us stampers to see this adorable vintage glass Santa (and others) in photopolymer soon! We're waiting for the September Release!! Feel better real soon Allison!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, "ouch" for sure, and I know the pain you are enduring...deal with it on a regular basis. So I'm praying for relief. Oh, I just love your Santa card and the really great DP...reminds me of some of the wrapping paper we used to use with Santa on it. What a great layout and coloring, and I love the glittery plastic cover over your image...it must be fabulous IRL! Totally sweet card, my friend! So take care of yourself...and rest. Ice helps me...HTH you! Tender hugs!

Kathy Jones said...

Oh Ally - the siatic is so painful! You poor thing!! :( Praying you are feeling better very soon! ((HUGS)) Your card is beautiful and I'm loving the design and the plastic cover! Your creations are always fantastic girl!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Ugh!! Siatic pain is so not fun Ally!! I am so sorry! I'll be praying that you'll be feeling better very soon!! What a sweet, sweet card! Love the traditional colors you used, along with your fabulous coloring!

ChristineCreations said...

What a great layout Ally! Great colours and papers....hang in there lady i hope you have relief soon!

Barb said...

What a sweet Santa card! I love all the stitching and the mix of patterned papers. Your card layout is wonderful, as well, with the focal added to a tag! So clever. I hope you feel better soon, cuz feeling bad is lousy! Take care!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's a great layout, Ally, and super cute paper! That oval does have a special quality. Love the stitched die. So sorry to hear about your back. Hope it's getting better.

 
09 10