Moose Be Love!

I have finally jumped ahead of all of my scheduled card making and had some time to create for fun!  Yup… I don’t often get time to create for the sake of creating.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/simonsaysstamp/discuss/72157650865421036/
Click image to see the challenge!
Today I decided to join the Simon Says Stamp! Flickr group challenge where they are teamed up with Lawn Fawn for a fun challenge together.

The challenge is to “Get Crafty with Kraft”, so I used kraft cardstock as my card base, some woodgrain patterned papers and some woodsy colours (browns).
As part of the challenge you were to use some Simon Says Stamp! and/or Lawn Fawn exclusive products so I used the following items from both companies on my card:
  • Lawn Fawn – “Stitched Rectangles” Dies
  • Lawn Fawn – “Critters in the Arctic” stamps
  • Simon Says Stamp! – “Celebrate” stamps & coordinating dies
  • Simon Says Stamp! – “Falling Snow” Stencil
 Here’s a little close up of the pearlescent embossing paste I used with the snow stencil to create the cold winter day effect…
Thanks for stopping by today to check out my card!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Simon Says Stamp (Celebrate!), Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Arctic)
cardstock:  X-Press It Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock
patterned paper: My Mind’s Eye  (Sleigh Bells Ring)
die cut shapes: Lawn Fawn (Stitched Rectangles), Simon Says Stamp! (Celebrate!)

ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Stampin’ Up! (Real Red)
Copic Markers:  moose: E11, E13, E15, E17, E29  bunny: E41, E42, R01, R02  clothing: R14, R17 hearts: R01, R02

stencil:  Simon Says Stamp (Falling Snow)
embossing paste: Dreamweaver (pearlescent)
other:  Wink of Stella (clear).

No comments:

 
09 10