Go Green with Happy Bunnies

Hey everyone!  Happy Hump Day! 

Today is another fun challenge day over at StampNation.  This week it’s all about…

…you guessed it… GREEN!

Here’s a little sneak peek of my card for the challenge.   It features “the Wiz” by Mo Manning, a digital image.
I had lots of fun colouring him up!

It’s also time for a new card sketch at Splitcoaststampers today too!  And this week I’m the hostess.  Here’s my fun sketch…
And here’s the simple card I made to showcase it…
It features the little bunny fella from the Hero ArtsBaby Animals Stamp & Cut” set for Operation Write Home.  As soon as Sandy Alnook showed this set on her blog I knew I just had to have it.

I used the die, also included with the stamps, to create a little window where my bunny is actually stamped inside the card…
Super cute right?!?

And a reminder…
March 11th, TODAY, is the day I am to pick a winner for the PageMaps U Cardmakers Class 2015 GIVEAWAY.  I will wait until later in the evening to pick a winner so you still have time.  CLICK HERE for more details.  Good luck!!
Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


Supplies:
stamps: Hero Arts (Baby Animals Stamp & Cut), My Favorite Things (Somebunny)
cardstock:  X-Press It Cardstock, Bazzill

patterned paper:  My Mind’s Eye (Here is Happy)
die cut shapes: Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Squares) #simonssaysstamp
ink: Memento (Gray Flannel)
Copic Markers:  BG11, BG10, RV63, R56, YG91
other:  Sakura Glaze Pen.

4 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ally, I love that Wizard, your coloring is magnificent. Will you show the entire card here later? I would love to see it.
I love this little bunny too, very cute and I like how you die cut the shape as a window.
Thank you for sharing.

Алексровер Анна said...

Sooo pretty bunnies! And perfect coloring of wizard!

Unknown said...

Wiz is also now available from Penny Black!

I would love to know what medium was used?

Allison Cope said...

I used Copic Markers plus some white gel pen accents. 😁

 
09 10