Pink & Puppies

Howdy stampers!  It’s Wednesday and today is a crazy day in my crafty world.  First off, we have a brand new challenge over at StampNation going up today!  Here’s a little sneak peek from some of the Dream Team members…
StampNation Challenge Sneak Peek

Can you guess what this week’s challenge might be?  Hmmmm….

And second off, it’s Wednesday and at Splitcoaststampers, we have another fabulous sketch for you today!  Here it is!
SC513 Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch

And here’s the card I created for this week’s sketch…
I Ruff You by Allison Cope
I changed up the stars in the sketch to hearts and featured this retired stamp set from There She Goes stamps.

And to follow along with the Puppies theme, here is another card I made last night to give with out Cub Scout donation of dog & cat food for a local animal rescue organization.  It’s one of my favs… and so simple to make!
Pawprints on My Heart by Allison Cope

I hope you all have a fabulous Hump Day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10