12 Weeks of Holiday Cards - Week 5

Welcome to Week 5 of my 12 Weeks of Holiday Cards

Each Wednesday until Christmas, I will be sharing with you a fun and simple holiday card fit for a quick assembly.  I will share tips, tricks and techniques along the way.  So join me...

CREATE A SCENE

There are so many fabulous holiday stamp sets out there to create amazing holiday or winter scenes and it's so easy to do so!

For my card this week, I chose to use the Flourishes "Holiday Sparkle" stamp set and create a scene that you might find on your holiday tree.


I first stamped the pine boughs from the retired "All That Glitters" stamp set in Memento "Pistachio" ink and then I stamped the bow onto patterned paper and cut it out.  Then I positioned the bow where I wanted it and marked the bottom of the knot so I'd know where to stamp my ornament.  I stamped the ornament and coloured using only 2 simple green Copic markers and added some Stickles for some sparkle.

Here's another previous card I made using the "Winter Scene" stamp set (perfect for creating scenes for holiday cards!)...
SOLD

You can review how I created my scene step by step from my tutorial seen HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions about the materials I used on my cards, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you! 

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

KimCreate said...

Very pretty cards!

 
09 10