Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

To celebrate today, I'm hanging out at Let's Capture Our Memories!  We're having a fun mini crop and blog hop today.

I was responsible for making an example for Challenge #6: PINspired!  Gisele had picked a lovely photo of some gorgeous Spring blooms for us to use as our project PINspiration!


And this is what I created using her photo inspiration...
I was inspired by the gorgeous daffodils!  That beautiful bouquet is the new "Spring Blossoms" stamp set from Flourishes!  The sentiment is from the "Spring Bouquet" stamp set.

Here is the tag that you pull at the top of the card.  It reveals a simple message from one of Flourishes' newest stamp sets, "Garden Gate" ...

And when the tag pulls up, it reveals the hidden message behind the central image.  This card style is called a surprise pop-up card and they are super fun to make and even more fun to give to someone special!  This one if for my Mom for Mother's Day!


The sentiment under the focal image from the "Hydrangea" stamp set.  I coloured my bouquet using some Copic markers.

I hope you'll take a moment and join us at LCOM for some fun!  If you go to the NSD Challenge #1: Bring a Friend! thread, sign up there and you could win a super fun RAK from me!  Tell 'em "Ally sent me!".  Hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes (Spring Blossoms, Hydrangea, Garden Gate, Spring Bouquet)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic Black
patterned papers:  My Mind's Eye
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
ink: Memento, Copic

ribbon: misc.

gems: HeroArts
other: thread.

No comments:

 
09 10