Stars and Sketches!

Happy Saturday everyone!!  I hope you have an amazing weekend.  For me, this is the last few days of Spring break.  Here in Southern Alberta, we had a late Spring break.

It's time for another fabulous sketch over at Let's Capture Our Memories.  This week's sketch is a fun layout sketch by the ever-talented Melissa Williams.



For the sketch this week, I was given the challenge of creating a card using Melissa's sketch...

Star Bright


For my card I cut a series of patterned paper stars using my Klic N'Kut machine and then adhered them to some slightly larger black cardstock stars.  I created a simple back ground and a scalloped card base and I misted a few colours of mist across the front.



Come and join us over at Let's Capture Our Memories for some more fabulous sketch inspiration.  You could WIN some stamping goodies this month just by playing along.  See you there! 


~ Ally ~

Supplies: 
cardstock:  Bazzill
patterned papers:  BasicGrey "KneeHighs"
mist: Smooch, Tattered Angels
tools: Klic N'Kut 
other: thread.

No comments:

 
09 10