Stamps & Scraps ~ Gesso Fun!

Hello fellow stamp lovers!  It's that time of the month to share something fun on the Flourishes blog for my "Stamps & Scraps" article.

This month I'm sharing tutorial all using gesso and your stamps.  Check out the the Flourishes blog for a step by step tutorial today... click HERE!

Go from here...

To here...
... in only a few steps!

Happy stamping!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes (Antique Map, Moments in Time)
cardstock: Bazzill 
patterned paper: Studio Calico
ink: Memento
mists:  Smooch, Tattered Angels
tools: Klic n'Kut machine
other: thread.

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

You are such an amazing scrapbooker! I am totally jealous. I like the mixed media designs. :)

Katie Sims said...

Ally, I am AMAZED at your creativity! I checked out your tutorial and my jaw just dropped! Your page was fantastic and the more I looked at it the more I saw....awesome project! :)

 
09 10