Snuggle Bunny

Happy Saturday everyone!  This week is the second time this month the girls at Let's Capture Our Memories are using one of my sketches! Yup... and here it is...

 And here is the layout I created using my own sketch as inspiration...



 Snuggle Bunny
 I thought the Authentique "Hope" line of papers was perfect for my bunny photos of my son!





 Hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
supplies: cardstock, Bazzill;  patterned papers, Authentique;  flowers, Prima;  brads, Stampin' Up!;  mist, Tattered Angels; ink, Ranger;  mask, The Crafter's Workshop;  tools, Klic N'Kut machine;  edge punch, Fiskars;  other, thread.

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great sketch Ally and I love your LO...such cute photos of your son.
Hugs xx
p.s. hadn't seen these papers before but like the masculine feel to them

Heather Rogers said...

What an amazing LO! I love the patterned papers you used. I like that you can do any style on your scrapbook pages. :)

Beeceecreativity said...

really soft and pretty layers and combo.. great photos with title

 
09 10