Flourishes Release Week ~ Spring Blossoms!

Hello stampers!  This week is Release Week at Flourishes.  And boy oh boy!  You won't want to miss any of our new stamps this month!

If you know me, you'll know that I love to make interactive cards. And this week at Splitcoaststampers, the "Try a New Technique" Challenge is all about creating cards that MOVE!!  So I decided to create a Suspension Card.  You check out the tutorial HERE.

Sending Love
I started by creating a simple white cardstock card base using Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.  I die cut one edge for some additional visual detail.  I created my simple patterned paper card front and the die cut a circle out of the front.  Then I adhered it to a black mat using Flourishes Classic Black Cardstock and die cut a scalloped circle inside the original circle.  I also cut the card base using the same scalloped circle so the card base has a hole through it.

I stamped my mini spring bouquet onto Flourishes Classic White Cardstock using Memento "Black Tuxedo" ink and then coloured it using Copics.

For my card I used the following Copic Collections today:
Both of the greetings on my card are from this beautiful stamp set; "Spring Blossoms"!  Here is the reverse side of my suspension card...


Make sure you check out all of the Senior Design Team member blogs.  They always have some amazing cards and projects using our new stamp sets...
Happy blog hopping!!!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes (Spring Blossoms)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White & Black Cardstock
patterned papers:  Authentique
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
ink: Memento, Copic
ribbon:Offray
other: thread, dental floss.

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Wow Ally, this is so cool! I love the dp, your super stitching, the way you placed the sentiment on the back of your spinner...This is amazing girl!

 
09 10