Sketches and Boy Toys!

Hey sketch lovers!  It's Saturday (at least on the East Coast it is right now) and it's time for another fabulous sketch over at Let's Capture Our Memories.

This week's sketch is actually a fun card sketch by the lovely Melissa Williams.


I was given the challenge this week to create a layout using the sketch and here it is...

Oh Boy!
Click to enlarge.

I rotated the sketch this week to use it on it's side.  That's what I love about sketches... they're so versatile!

I used my Klic n'Kut die cutting machine A LOT this week!  I created the "fan" shape, the title block and the stars cut out too!  I love all the fun elements of this week's page.


Here's a quick close up my journaling...


Come and join us over at Let's Capture Our Memories for some more fabulous sketch inspiration.  You WIN some new scrappy goodies this month just by playing along.  See you there!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:

cardstock:  Papertrey Ink
patterned papers:  Heidi Swapp

edge punch:  Martha Stewart
tools:  Klic n'Kut machine

other: thread.

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun page, what a cute boy. I like how you scrapbook pages. Some wonderful keepsakes.

 
09 10