Timeless Tuesday #201 - DIY!!

Good morning and Happy New Year! Last year really flew by didn't it?

With so many fun Timeless Tuesday Challenges this past year, we have a fun challenge that combines the old and the new! Today, the Timeless Tuesday team will be showing you our favorite Timeless Tuesday card or project of 2012, and we are challenging you to be inspired and choose your favorite of 2012 as well and recreate it.

All you need to do is scroll through the FTTC challenges over the past year, pick one, and make that your focus. Be sure to let us know with FTTC challenge you chose! It's kind of a DIY challenge! When you are finished, be sure to link up your creation using our Inlinkz widget, HERE. You have until next Monday, January 7th at 6PM to enter. Just click HERE to see all of the 2012 Timeless Tuesday Challenges. We know, looking back, you're sure to be inspired! If you upload to SCS, please feel free to use the keyword FTTC201.

Play along with us and you could WIN a prize package valued at $50!! The prize pack will include a set or two and some other goodies as well. What a nice way to start the New Year off! Have fun and good luck! Please visit the Timeless Tuesday team blogs to see their favorite projects of 2012.

*******

My favourite TTC challenge this past year was FTTC189, it was the THINK PINK challenge!  And here is the card that I created for that challenge...

Pink Poises
This week I used a variety of fun stamps to create my card.  For my focal image I started by stamping the large bouquet from the "Summer Blossoms" on to Flourishes Classic White Cardstock using Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink.
To create the pink back ground behind the lattice and also the strip of pink paper across my card, I used the stamps, "I Love Roses" and the "Sweet Nature" stamp sets to create a subtle tone on tone back ground.

To add some shine, I added some Glossy Accents to my flower centers as seen below...


For my focal image, I used a variety of fun Copic colours...


Here are the Flourishes Copic Collections which I used...





Take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today…
You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC189.


Supplies: 
stamps:  Flourishes (Sweet Nature, Summer Blossoms, I Love Roses) 
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, Bazzill
patterned papers: Authenique (Lively - pink paper)
inks: Copic, Ranger, Stampin' Up!
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
accessories: edge punch by Martha Stewart, gems by Hero Arts, thread. Photobucket

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Ally,
This is a beautiful card to pick. Love all the coloring.

Tricia T said...

What a beautiful card! I really like the trellis background with the pretty stamp from Summer Blossoms. That's one of my favorites!!

Tricia

Unknown said...

How beautiful. Happy New Year to you as well. Cheers.

Amanda said...

I love the card you picked, Ally, although I'd have to say that every card and creation you made are sheer Beauties! You truly have a gift for creating gorgeous work!

Happy New Year!
~ Amanda :)

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful pink creation Ally~I love the coloring and glossy accents. Happy New Year!

Denise Marzec said...

SUCH a pretty card, Ally! I love the layout with the angled panel!

Broni said...

I definitely love this one, with the beautiful colors, that great lattice background, and the tulle ruffle!!

Broni said...

LOVE this one, Ally! The colors are fantastic! I love the lattice, your coloring, the stitching, and that great tulle ruffle!

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty Ally, I love the lattice look paired with the pinks!

 
09 10