LCTS: Peace Poinsettia

Happy Wednesday everyone!  This week's it's my turn to share a card sketch with you on Let's Capture These Sketches!

Here is this week's sketch...
Sketch 33
 

Here is the card I created using my own sketch this week...

Peace Poinsettia
 

For my card today, I used the Flourishes "Poinsettia and Pine" to create my focal panel.   To add some shine and dimension, I added some Glossy Accents to the center of my flower and my berries.

 

Come and join the rest of my fellow design team over on the LCTS blog.  This month we are giving away some beautiful Flourishes stamps as our month prizes!

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Poinsettia & Pine, Trimmed With Love)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White, Bazzill
patterned papers: Echo Park (Christmas This & That)
inks:  Memento, Ranger, Copic
accessories:  edge punch by Martha Stewart;  gems by Hero Arts;  thread.
 Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10