One Kind Word ~ Sketch



Howdy everyone!  Awhile I go I decided to apply to be a sketch artist at Let's Capture These Sketches and I was asked just before we moved!  Thanks Tanya!  I'm so happy to be a part of this lovely group of talented ladies.

Here is my first official sketch for the LCTS team...
Here's what I created using my own sketch this week...

One Kind Word

 

For my card's focal point, I used my Flourishes "Flowers and Frames" stamp set.  So super cute!

Come on out and check out what the rest of the card team has done with this week's sketch... click HERE

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Flowers and Frames)
cardstock:  Flourishes, Bazzill
patterned papers:  My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing)
inks:  Memento, Copic
accessories:  edge punch - Fiskars
 Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10