Another Noon-time Challenge: The Triple Play!

It's another day of sneak peeks of the new release stamps at Flourishes, and today the other team members will be showcasing for you the beautiful Flowers & Frames stamp set. This is a beautiful and versatile set you'll love for really elegant cards and quick, simple designs and I can't wait to work with it!

We have one more noon-time challenge for you!  Come on and check it out...




HOW TO PLAY: To be in the running for this fun-filled challenge, all you need to do is use three of something on your card or creation - pearls, flowers, colors, layers... the sky is the limit!

If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog using the Inlinkz Widget. Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!


The OFFICIAL Rules…..
  • Simply create a card using three of an item on your creation!
  • Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
  • Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
  • You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget found HERE in order to qualify
  • You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
  • Please DO NOT combine challenges.
  • If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2
  • We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!!!

Here is the card I created for today's noon-time challenge...

Butterfly Garden

For my card I chose to use:


I began building my focal image by stamping and heat embossing my butterflies over top of a piece of Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.  Then I inked my entire piece of cardstock using my 3 ink colours; orange, teal and brown.

I stamped my 3 different ferns over top of my inked background and then misted my 3 separate colours over that.  I added a spritz of water and even added some tiny, tiny flakes of white embossing powder over my image.


Come and check out what my fellow Flourishes design team members have created for this challenge today...

Jan Marie Caruso
Sharon Doolittle
Stacy Morgan
Heather Jensen
Danielle Kennedy
Cindy Haffner
Denise Marzec
Allison Cope ~ you are here!
Cindy Lawrence
Amanda Havon

Make sure you check out the Flourishes blog on how you can win the entire July release!

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes
cardstock: Flourishes, Bazzill, Coredinations
inks: Memento, Ranger Distress Inks
accessories: white embossing powder, Stampendous!;  mists, Tattered Angels
 Photobucket

8 comments:

Karen W said...

Wow this really pops!!

Amanda said...

WOW! Look at you! I love how many threebies are on your card!! Smart and talented - I'm glad your on the team with us!! ;) I really love your colors and texture :) Great job!

~ Amanda :)

Ravengirl said...

Wow! This is stunning! Such beautiful layers here!

Stacy Morgan said...

Those butterflies embossed in white is so cool. Very neat design and super cool!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwww! What a dramatic-looking creation! Great background work, Ally!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cool card Allison! Hugs ~S~

dpkennedy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the background you created with the white pop of the butterflies!

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful, Allison! Love your white embossed butterflies!

 
09 10