A Saturday Share

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's been a rainy one here in the Rocky Mountains today so I enjoyed the cool, dull day in the comforts of my scraproom this morning.  Here's what I was creating...

 Pink Gerbera Celebration


I've been thinking about this card for a few days.  I knew I want to use pink daisies from the Flourishes "Gerbera Daisies" collection and I knew I wanted it to appear wedding-y so this was the end result.  I found some beautiful cardstock from SEI called "White Elegance" in my stash that I knew was perfect for the feel of this card.  I hope the special people that receive this card like it!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Fanciful Flourishes, Gerbera Daisies)
cardstock: Flourishes, Bazzill
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
patterned papers: SEI
inks: Memento, Copic
edge punch: EK Success
accessories: thread.
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Beate said...

Oh my goodness. Ally, this is soooo gorgeous! I am in love. The soft colors, the cut out flowers over the floral oval and how you finished the card. Simply beautiufl!
Hugs and smiles

Nana Griffin said...

This is so pretty! Love everything about it. Anyone would love to get it.

 
09 10