Layers and Layers of Flowers

Happy first day of SUMMER everyone!


Today I thought I'd share a super layered card I created using the Sweet Stop Sketch #163...


Here is the card I created using lots of texture using the above sketch...

Beautiful Bouquet

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes, Hero Arts
cardstock: Flourishes, Bazzill, water colour paper
die cut shapes:   Spellbinders
inks: Copics, Ranger Distress Markers, Memento, Ranger, Versamark
accessories: brads - My Minds Eye;  pearls - KaiserCraft;  white embossing powder - Stampendous!
 Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

This is gorgeous Ally! Love the layering especially.
Hugs xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Ally. Love the pretty flower image, the lovely coloring... the frame, the brads are just beautiful... and the background is awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Cathymac said...

What a gorgeous floral panel with the doily and lacy frame...so feminine! The flowers are colored so beautifully and I love the pearls! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week, Allison!

 
09 10