Stamps & Scraps! ~ The First Edition!

Even though life is super busy for me (see here for details), I haven't forgotten about the scrapping world entirely! As my one and only scrappy commitment, I have been asked to join the Flourishes team and create a monthly column and challenge surrounding stamps and scrapbooking.

I'm so excited to introduce you to...

Every 3rd Monday of the month I will be joining you on the Flourishes blog with a new and fabulous challenge. The challenge will encourage you to create layouts for your albums using stamps and stamping techniques.

My first official challenge for Stamps & Scraps can be found HERE and I'd love it if you joined me this month. Here's a little sneak peak for you...

Hope to see you there and hope you'll join in the fun!

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous LO Ally and great use of stamps.I've been wondering how to incorporate more stamping in my LOs as I have so many and they're rarely used. You've given me some inspiration.
Hugs xx

Vanessa said...

Congrats on your new gig!
I love your stamping :)

 
09 10