And Life Goes On!

Life... has a funny way of happening when you least expect it!

For those of you that know me well, know that I have worked in the food industry almost all of my life. I have dedicated most of my time working with food and the industries that surround this area.

Since the age of 15, I have strived to reach the personal goal of someday being professionally involved in the food related industry at sometime during my lifetime and I am honoured to say that that day has finally arrived. I have taken the plunge and I am in the process of becoming an owner of a local restaurant in the town with which I reside here in BC. It has been a life long dream and one I hope that I will continue to excel at for a very long time to come.

So with this exciting news comes news of sadness too. Knowing my business is now my "baby" and needs my constant monitoring and attention, I have opted to step down from most of my craft related sites and responsibilities.

It is with great sadness that I step down as President of WeScrap.com at the end of the month. After many years, I am going to pass off this title to a wonderful scrapbooker. I'm sure she will take it on and make it her baby just is if it were her own. Thank you to Tara Thynne and Sarah Nolan over the years. I couldn't have done it without either of you by my side.
Secondly I sadly step down from my DT Coordinator position for the myStamp BOX company. I've had the honour of working with Bettina Von Gross, the owner of mSB, since the inception of her design team and I wish her every success and happiness with her business ventures in the future. I wish Jolene Johnston all the best in her new role as DT Coordinator for the new team.


I too have stepped down from the design team for Scrapbooker's Paradise effective immediately. I want to thank Laura for allowing me to be a part of the Playing in Paradise team over at Scrapbooker's Paradise. I have loved with working with you and the rest of the PPC team over the last year. Best wishes to the entire team!

And finally, I will let my term at Cardabilities run out at the end of the month. I am honoured to have been part of this amazingly talented group of ladies for the past 3 months. Thanks to Karan for all of her hard work and organization!

Thanks to all my fellow scrapbookers who have supported and followed me over the years! I have come to call a lot you family!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jacquelin said...

Congrats Ally, on the realization of a long held goal - I wish you much success and I will def stop by for pizza the next time we are down your way!!!
Your amazing talent will be misses by your online friends, but I know that this is a great opportunity for you and your family! Best wishes to you!

SusieJ said...

Congratulations Ally on achieving your dream - best of luck with your business - I know you'll make it a success.
I shall miss your online presence so much but will keep in touch via email and snail mail.
Big hugs xx

Tigriswillreign said...

Wow, Allison! Congratulations!!! Hope to still see a card now and then, as time permits!
So where in BC? I swing through there on an annual or biannual basis and if you're on my way, I'd love to try your restaurant!

Gisèle said...

Wishing you great success with your new adventure!!!!
Congratulations on pursuing your dream ((( hugs)))

Anonymous said...

BIG congrats on fufilling your dream! That is awesome and I wish you the best!

 
09 10