Cardabilities: Bugs & Blooms

I'm joining along with the Cardabilities team for this month's sketch challenge. Even though I don't officially start on the Cardabilities team until July 15th, I thought I'd support the final sketch of the current card team.
For this sketch, we have an amazing sponsor, Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More. Robyn has graciously provided some super cute images for the DT to play with for this sketch. I too got to play with one of Robyn's images! I choose to use her "It's a Dragonfly Day" image.

Bugs & Blooms
supplies: digital images, Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More!; stamps, myStamp BOX; patterned papers, TPC Studios; cardstock, Bazzill; ink, Copics; embellishments, Glossy Accents; other, thread.

I printed the images out on coloured cardstock and then I added additional dimension using my Copic markers and also some Glossy Accents.

Here is a close up of my fun "Black Eyed Susans"...

And a close up of my dragonfly along with my cute little polka dot banners by myStamp BOX...

Come on out and join the Cardabilities team today! You'll have a ball and have a chance at a great prize!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10