Special Delivery for Sketchy Saturday!

Yippee! It's Saturday today and I finally got to finishing this layout. It's been sitting on my desk for 4 days trying to get finished. For my layout today, I was inspired by Jen's Sketchy Saturday sketch from WeScrap!

You can see Jen's sketch HERE.

Special Delivery

supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX; tools, Klic N'Kut; die cut stamp, QuicKutz; ink, Ranger, Memento; patterned papers, BasicGrey, Echo Park; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; mists, Tattered Angels; post card image, Martha Stewart; other, thread, staples.

Here are some close ups of my page...

Down the right side, I created 5 faux stamps using a variety of myStamp BOX stamps sets:

myStamp BOX sets used in this layout:
No Place Like Home, Road Trip

For my post card, I downloaded a fun pdf by Martha Stewart containing 2 post card images; here and used it to write my journaling on.

I hope you'll join us over at WeScrap for this week's Sketchy Saturday!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10