One Last NSD Creation


If you are here for the WeScrap Favourite Things Crop & Blog Hop, click the image to left!


And this is my final layout from NSD. I had a ball creating and did more layouts than I ever expected to!

Summer Smile

*Photo by Heidi Brand*
supplies: alphabet stamps, myStamp BOX; patterned papers, Pink Paislee; canvas banner pieces, Maya Road; fabric, Moda; brad, My Mind's Eye; twine, Stampin' Up!; stickers, Crate Paper; cardstock, Bazzill; mini red alphabet stickers, Jenni Bowlin; ink, Memento; pen, Sharpie.

I used the super cute "Royal Flush" alphabet stamps from myStamp BOX on the banner pieces! I just adore this alphabet set!

I even made my own flower! I die cut 4 circles out of the green fabric and then took each circle, folded it in half and drew the 2 folded corners into the center to create a "petal". I added the brad in the center to hold the flaps down. Super easy!

Join me tomorrow for my little mini album featuring my myStamp BOX stamps! You're gunna love it!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, love that banner! This is one amazing LO! You are too creative!!!!

 
09 10