WeScrap "Whimsy" Reveal - Part 1

I was away for 2 weeks from home so I didn't get a chance to play with my NEW WeScrap kit "Whimsy" until I got home on Sunday.

This kit is JAMMED packed full of gorgeous girlie papers, LOTS of alphabets and some fun and fabulous embellishments!! To see the complete list of kit contents, click here.

It retails for a CHEAP price of only $19.99!!! ***For a limited time only, WeScrap is giving away a FREE GIFT with every purchase!***

So I thought I show you a few of the fun things I created using this beautiful kit today.

Grown in Love

I created layers of punched edge patterned papers and made them like little pockets to stick my photos of my son growing up.

I also made another card...

Happy Birthday "J"

I die cut the heart out of the piece of patterned papers and then I covered the heart shape with a variety of different "birthday" related word stickers from the kit. This kit has FOUR different alphabet sets in it... they are all different and beautiful!

Stay tuned tomorrow as I reveal the rest of my "Whimsy" kit creations! You won't want to miss it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Deborah Marasa said...

that kit looks lovely! I adore your card!

 
09 10