It's Sketch Time!

It's my turn to challenge the myStamp BOX blog readers this week and I chose to challenge you with a sketch this week. This is the sketch I chose to share:
Click the sketch to see the cards I created with it!

One of my cards today has some pretty little autumn inspired leaves so I thought I'd show you how I created them.

First I stamped out 5 oak leaves on a piece of scrap white cardstock in brown ink.

Then I used my Ranger ink applicator and variety of autumn inspired Distress Inks and applied the inks to my stamped images.

Then I took a fan paint brush and dipped it into my "Suede" Glimmer Mist bottle and splattered the liquid all over my leaves. This just added a bit of dimension to each leaf and made them look a little more realistic!


Once I fussy cut them out, I adhered them to my card front. Click the sneak peek image below to see my full card!

Come and check out the rest of my card creations today! Just click HERE!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10