Hoppy Tuesday!

It's SO good to be back at my desk after 2 weeks away. It feels good to create again.

Yesterday I was sitting down looking for some card inspiration so I hopped on over to the Mojo Monday blog and I found this gorgeous card sketch... PERFECT!


And here's the card I made using this week's sketch...

Bunny Hugs

I even made it interactive! The little flap at the front lifts up to show the entire bunny image from the Inky Antics stamp set, "Bunny #2"... which I paper pieced using the new Whimsy kit from WeScrap!!!

You just LOVE this kit... it's SO girlie and can I tell ya... there are a TON of alphabet stickers in this puppy... It's a "TO DIE FOR" kit for sure!

Stay tuned tomorrow as I show what other creations I made using this beautiful kit!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

this is just too cute.. lovely combo.. perfect with that too cute rabbit...

Tara said...

Super cute card Ally!

Helene said...

I love the pastel papers that you used !

 
09 10