School, Clocks and Pennants

It's Thursday and new prompt is up at Creative Prompts 4U! This week it was Fabiola's turn to challenge us and this is the image she wanted us to take inspiration from:

There we so many elements to choose from within the 4 squares that I chose to take something from each square. From the top left square I used a "School" theme; from the top right square I chose to use banners; from the bottom left square I chose to take "mediums" like paint and ink and finally in the last square I chose to use the word "time" and also to use clocks.

Here's the layout I created using all of those pieces of inspiration...

Only Time Will Tell

supplies: stamps, myStamp BOX; patterned papers, Studio Calico, Die Cuts With a View; flower, Prima; paint, Delta Art; film strip, arrow/brad, gear, embossing powders, Tim Holtz; calendar sticker, chipboard circle, Imagination Project; brads, Bo Bunny, BasicGrey, My Mind's Eye; inks, Versamark, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; mists, transparent calendar, Tattered Angels; mini letter stickers, RoseMoka; chipboard alphabet stickers, American Crafts; other, thread.

I used my fun Timelines stamps from myStamp BOX all over my image. For these ones I used some Versamark ink with some Ranger embossing powders and also just straight black ink.

Those cute little banners are from the myStamp BOX Mini Pennants set. So perfect for cards too! I ran a zig-zag stitch right down the tops of them and right over top of my chipboard letters too!

I used a variety of clock items including some clocks from a sheet of Die Cuts with a View patterned paper and some metal embellies from Tim Holtz.

Come and check out what my fellow CP4U team members created using Fabiola's challenge this week. Each one is just stunning!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Peg said...

This page is amazing!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hey Allison! I just found your work over at Creative Prompts and girl...this layout is OUT OF THIS WORLD! WOW!!! Simply stunning!!! I am so interested in your work...I am your newest follower and look forward to many more creations from you...xoxo Nadia - Sydney Australia.

 
09 10