Birthday Card Bonanza!

I received an email from my son's school teacher last night asking me if I could create a birthday card for a friend that was going to celebrate her 50th birthday soon. I said "Sure!".

So I sat down today to create a few cards for her to choose from. I'll share the rest of them over the next couple of days. Here's the first of three. It's an easel card.

Hello Friend
supplies: stamps, Flourishes, Papertrey Ink; patterned papers, BasicGrey; cardstock, Gina K. Designs; ink, Memento, Copic, Ranger; die cut shapes and tag, Spellbinder's; corner rounder, EK Success; pearls, Kaisercraft; silver trim, Design Works Crafts Inc.; edge punch, Fiskars; other, thread.

Here's what the inside of the card looks like... a simple band of edge punched cardstock stamped with a message and a row of pearls.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another birthday card!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

A beautiful card Ally - can't wait to see the others.
Hugs,
Sue xx

 
09 10