Sketch Time Times Two!

If you are here for the Autumn Inspired blog hop for WeScrap... please click the image above!

-----------------------------------------

Yesterday was my day to post a sketch and challenge over at Let's Capture These Sketches!

Here the sketch I created for the Sketch Team this week...

I also asked the team to use a minimum of THREE things on their pages that started with "B". For example, I used buttons, brads, the colours blue & black,black ink and I have a little birdie too!

Tough Day at School

supplies: patterned paper, Studio Calico; cardstock, Bazzill; chipboard tree, Magistical Memories; buttons, stick pins, My Little Bit of Whimsy; alphabet stickers, Scenic Route; leaves, Prima; ink, Ranger, Versamark; edge punch, EK Success; stamps, G Studio; brads, My Mind's Eye; other, thread.

Here's a close up my little chipboard tree by Magistical Memories. I inked the raw chipboard up using a variety of chalk inks and then backed it with some fun patterned papers. I added some shiny pearl brads and a cute little Whimsy bird stick pin!

I also used a few more Whimsy products... like the big textured buttons and a cute little apple pin...


I my haste last week I forgot to share my layout using last week's sketch and challenge.

You can see last week's sketch HERE.

Last week's sketch was designed by Guylaine. She challenges us to use either rik-rak ribbon or zig-zag stitching on our pages. I chose to go with the stitching... d'uh... sewing addict here!

Chemistry Captured

supplies: patterned papers, Jillibean Soup; cardstock, Bazzill; edge punch, EK Success; twine, The Twinery; die cutting machine, Klic N'Kut; alphabet stickers, Scenic Route; brad, button, Basic Grey; mist, ClearSnap; other, thread.

The quote on the page reads...I incorporated my page to fit in with a challenge posted by one of my best friend's on her blog... Tara. You see the challenge here.

I made some fun twine flowers with glossy brad centers...

I just adored the camera patterned paper by Jillibean Soup!


Come and check out the sketches and challenges at Let's Capture These Sketches blog!

The October prize is still up for grabs and we have a Bella Blvd prize package to be won for November... ooh la la!
Photobucket

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Both LOs are fabulous Ally but I esp. love "Chemistry" - that quote is priceless.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Tara said...

Wow.... way to make me cry Ally!! Love this so much.

curlyqmosaics said...

That tree on the top layout is phenomenal! Great layouts and thanks for inspiring!

Sandy Ang said...

Your Chemistry LO is fab ! Love your little details like the twine, the periodic table and little cameras.
Hope to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

Victoria said...

Beautiful work!

 
09 10