Pretty in... Purple!

One of my favourite colours to wear is purple. There is just something about putting on a bright and bold lavender colour that makes me feel pretty! So.... hence the title of my layout. I knew these fabulous Bo Bunny papers were perfect for my page.

Pretty in Purple

supplies: patterned paper, Bo Bunny; edge punch, Martha Stewart; corner rounder, We R Memory Keepers; flowers, Prima; heart pin, My Little Bit of Whimsy; cardstock, Bazzill; other, thread, pearls, pen.

What makes you feel pretty?

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

What glorious colours! Love the LO and Ally - you are looking so glamorous!
Sue xx
p.s. I love purple too.

melody said...

you look fabulous chickie! and what an awesome design and lo..just scrumptious!

hope you're doing well

hugz
melody

 
09 10