Gettin' to Know Me...

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
Nope... I don't blog anonymously. I do however try to never comment or post in a negative manner. I figure no one really wants my opinion anyways so if I have something negative to say, I'd rather not say it all!

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I do have a stubborn side sometimes but usually only my immediately family see that side of me.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?
Honestly... I see someone who is completely uncomfortable with myself. I just can't get a handle on being happy with my appearance most days... mostly a weight issue. I really want to be okay with my body image but honestly I'm really not. I think most women struggle with very same inner voice.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
I'm all for something sweet... like Canada Dry Gingerale or Nestea Iced Tea.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Time for myself, what is that? LOL! Generally if I'm having a good day it will be some kind of exercise but typically is an afternoon by myself at home at my scrappy desk.

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
This is a struggle for me but I've always wanted to work in the health field but I ended up going the food direct in life. I would like to go back to school for nursing but I don't think it will ever happen. I have *almost* resigned myself to the fact that I will never fulfill that dream.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these.
Hmmm... I was a mix of the class nerd and the shy gal. I never made a huge amount of friends but the friends I did make were life long friendships.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
August 5th 1993.... over and over in my mind. No details to give.... sorry!

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
To a certain extent it is but I tend to stick to details of events and happenings more than digging into my inner self. It's hard to share my inner thoughts with others who no nothing about the real me. There are only a few people that know the real me; the reason why I am the way I am.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would sit and read. I am NOT a phone person. I would prefer to read a book instead.

Hmmm, now who to tag. How about Sarah and Sue.

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Thanks for tagging me Ally and for your lovely comments on my blog.
Shall have to think about these questions...interesting!
Sue xx

{Sarah} said...

Yeah me too! I'll have to sit down and think about this! =)

 
09 10