It's Sketchy Saturday!

It's Saturday... Sketchy Saturday at WeScrap!

Each Saturday the iTeam at WeScrap brings you a new and innovative sketch! This week, it was Holly's turn to share a fun sketch and I got the honour of creating something with her fabulous sketch. You can see Holly's sketch here.

I was low on time to create so I took another approach to her sketch, I made a card using her sketch. Here's my card creation...

Meow!

Supplies: cardstock, Bazzill; patterned paper, Papertrey Ink, Jillibean; stamp, Helz Puppleditch by Stampavie; edge punches, EK Success, Martha Stewart; inks, Memento, Copic; bling, Hero Arts; sticker, 7Gypsies; other, thread.

I hope you're having a great Saturday! I'm off to work in a few hours... BOO!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Great card Ally (I'll check out the sketch soon) - Boo! to you having to work on the weekend!
Hugs,
Sue xx

 
09 10