Christmas in July!!!

It's Christmas in July over at Creative Prompts 4U today! This week was my turn to challenge everyone with a creative prompt and so I chose to celebrate Christmas... in July!!

You can check out my creative prompt image here.

I decided to create a card this week due to lack of mojo...

Happy Holidays

*all supplies from the WeScrap Limited Edition Christmas Kit
except ribbon and Magnolia image.

Here is the inside of my card... VERY simple...

Come on out and check out what my fellow Creative Crew did with this week's prompt. They all did such a fabulous job!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

What an adorable card, Ally! I wish I could make stuff like that when I have no mojo!

SusieJ said...

Fabulous card Ally!
Hope your mojo comes back soon.
Sue xx

Pryn said...

Beauriful card Ally! The inside may be simple, but it's beautiful with a clean style! LOVE it!!

LucianaW said...

I loved!!!!! Great inspiration!!! Wait for my project!!!
Kisses

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love the layout you used.. Tilda look sweet as can be..

 
09 10