Dads and Snowy Scapes

Last month I was lucky enough to win the entire new May release of Flourishes stamps! I was one THRILLED stamper let me tell ya. I won the "A Guiding Light", "Antique Map", "Beauty Within" and "Cherry Blossoms" sets.

So I wanted to create a fun Father's Day card for my father-in-law so I grabbed 2 of the new sets and created this card...

To Dad

Supplies: stamps, Flourishes; cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; inks,
Ranger, Memento, Copic, Versamark;
ribbon, Prima; embossing powder, Ranger; other, thread.


I also proceeded to play with some other new Flourishes stamps that I had purchased... "Wreaths of All Seasons" and created a fun card for the Mojo Monday card challenge this week.

Warm Wishes

*myStamp BOX "snowflakes used from "Let it Snow!".

Supplies:
cardstock, Prism, Bazzill; embossing powder, Hero Arts;
inks, Stampin' Up!, Memento; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; other, ribbon.


I hope my two cards have inspired you to create something fun today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

They are both beautiful and inspirational Ally.
Well done on winning the stamps!:)
Sue xx

 
09 10