A Spooktacular Scene!


One of my parts of stamping is creating a scene. Nothing beats grabbing a bunch of different elements and creating a fun landscape or view!

Here's how I made my scene:

1. I cut a spooky tree, mini frame and ghost from coloured core cardstock using my Klic N'Kut machine.
2. I created a Post-it Note mask circle for my moon and applied it to my white cardstock card base.
3. Using my Copic airbrush and multiple shades of orange Copic, I sprayed on my sky.
4. Then I cut curved pieces of BasicGrey patterned paper for my hills and stitched down each top.
5. Before adhering my first (top) hill, I traced the shape of the hill and carefully stamped my multiple houses using my myStampBOX "No Place Like Home" stamp set.
6. I then stamped on my textured clouds using my "Wishing You Sunshine" stamp set from mSB.
7. I adhered my tree, ghost and mini frame over the landscape and added my greeting, "Happy Halloween" from the "BOO!" stamp set from mSB, spritzed the entire card front with Glimmer Mist and then attached it to my edge punched card base.

A fun & super easy card!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Wow Ally! You say this is an easy card but it looks superb!
Sue xx

 
09 10