Let's Paint the Town... Bright!

It's Thursday so that means we have new creative prompt posted up at Creative Prompts 4U!

This week's challenge is by Nicole, my co-owner of CP4U and it's a fabulous and bright colour challenge this week!

I just loved the bright orangey-red with the calming blue and yellow colour combo! So fun... so I had fun with my own page this week!

Self Love

supplies: cardstock, Couture Cardstock; patterned paper, BasicGrey, We R Memory Keepers, October Afternoon; ribbon tape, rub-ons, brads, button, BasicGrey; edge punches, Martha Stewart, Fiskars; flowers, floral lace, Prima Marketing; glitter flowers, polka dot brad, Doodlebug Designs; ribbon hanger, Stampin' Up!; alphabet stickers, American Crafts; digital journaling box, 2Peas; star, MAMBI; tools, deco scissors by Fiskars; pin, Making Memories; other, ribbon, thread.

Here are a few close up of my floral clusters...

I went bold and bright with all my floral and embellies to match the bright colours of the challenge.

I hope you'll join the Creative Crew this week for our challenge! I can't wait to see your work!
Photobucket

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Ally - that is one amazing LO! Love the bright colours and all the tiny details. And finally - you are looking good girl!
Sue xx

Nicole Nowosad said...

I LOVE IT!! YOU look awesome!!!

Random Memories said...

Wow! Great colors and what an awesome layout! All of the details are incredible!

Angie Blom said...

Look at you my gorgeous friend!! Love your layout.. and that is a fantastic photo of you!! keep up the good work Ally!! Xx

Anne Marie said...

Holy Shoot Ally!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that you????? You look beautiful! Love your layout!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous page...I love all your details and the close ups show them so well!

 
09 10