Mo' Challenges Today!

Yup... another challenge post today! I have been addicted to colouring with all my new Copics that I added to my growing collection last week.

Over at Mo's Challenge blog, this week is a fun sketch by Peggy. You can see the sketch here.

Here's my take on this week's challenge. I used the End of Summer stamp by Mo Manning made by Stampavie.

Pretty Girl

supplies: patterned papers, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill; stamp, Stampavie; ink, Memento, Copic; flower, Hero Arts; pearls, Queen & Co.; edge punch, Martha Stewart; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; other, thread, ribbon.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Mo's Challenge this week.

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS card Ally! Your coloring skills are comepletly AMAZING!!! I love the sketch of your card...that diagonal border is striking!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Tremendous coloring! That BG paper is awesome here!

The Wired Angel said...

Your coloring is terrific and your card is darling. Perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's Digital! Peggy x

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Beautiful card Ally!! Love your colouring & cool papers!!
:) Sarah

Cathy said...

Ally, what an awesome card. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Challenge this week.

 
09 10