Let's Capture These Sketches! (#28)

This week at Let's Capture These Sketches, we're all about COLOUR! To accompany each of the sketches this month, we have a colour challenge.

This week's sketch is designed by the lovely Tara. You can see the sketch here. Tara's colour challenge was to use the colours brown and green with her sketch! So here's what I did...

Best Buds

This month's sponsor is Magenta. I received one of their beautiful journaling stamps so I thought it might be fun to stamp it on some vellum and layer it within my flower. I had to add a few pearls too...

supplies: cardstock, Bazzill; patterned papers, journaling block, die cut shapes, My Mind's Eye, Prima; flowers, Prima; pearls, Queen & Co., Prima; stamps, Magenta, Gina K. Designs, Hero Arts; rub-ons, Fancy Pants; inks, Staz-On, Ranger; label punch, McGill; tools, Klic N'Kut, Spellbinder's Nestabilities; other, jute string, vellum, thread, staples.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Frances said...

Great layout Ally...I do love the combination of color!

Robin Wade said...

Ally, this is beautiful! Love the layered flowers!!

 
09 10