Cards with Heart!

This week I decided to make my card for the LCOM card team challenge and combine it with the one of the fabulous new lines by Bo Bunny called Love Bandit! These papers are packed with the cutest saying and critters and the best prints and colours for cards.

Our challenge this week was to create a card with a photo. So I started this crazy Valentine's card with a photo of my crazy guys...

I added the photo of my guys to a mini heart card mounted on the front of a larger card. I hid my printed sentiment inside the heart...

I even finished the inside of the card with matching papers...

I can't wait to send this one to my in-laws!

Now it's your turn... join the LCOM card team and create a card with a photo!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jess said...

oh that is the sweetest card ever! love it Ally!!

 
09 10