TWOday's the Day!

I have two fun announcements today! First off, my scrappy pal Nicole Nowosad and I have started a new scrapbook challenge blog; Creative Prompts 4u!

We are currently looking for Design Team members and we have a call posted on the CP4U blog here. Make sure to check it out. Applications are due Jan. 24th.
And my second announcement is a BIG one! I am now designing custom die cut items through my new company, Kustom Due Kuts.

I have already begun to load images for purchase. I have so many images to post and share yet! Check the blog here and the KDK blog for all kinds of cool die cuts and great inspiration. I will also design custom work for design teams or kits.

Thanks for letting me share my news with all of you!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Those are two BIG announcements, wow!! Congrats girlie!!! =)

Beeceecreativity said...

I knew it.. it's so wonderful... you are so talented and had to have something in your back pocket to share with us... all the best in your new adventures Ally.. we will follow you anywhere your scrappy journey takes you.

MaryAnn said...

How exciting Ally! I love both yours and Nicole's work, so this will be fun, I'm sure! Congratulations on both!

Bella said...

Awesome!! Off to look at your goodies!!! Congrats hun!!!

Victoria said...

Best wishes on both ventures! How exciting!!

Laura Gilhuly said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! that is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very excited to see all the new ideas!

StaZ said...

Congrats on your two new journeys! How exciting!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

YAY!! congrats Ally! :)

Jacquelin said...

Congrats to you!!! You rock Chickie!!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations Ally. Good luck in your new venture!

Heidi Brand said...

Wow! Those are two awesome announcements! Congratulations and good luck with both of these ventures. Yes, I love the pink heart cut out paper, who wouldn't???

 
09 10