Love is All We Need

I am addicted to Glimmer Mist & my Copic air brush man! They are both like a drug for a scrapper!!!! I managed to use Glimmer Mist all over this page; two colours (Iridescent Gold & Caramel Apple).

Love is All We Need

See that pretty pink heart die cut paper??? That's a Kustom Die Kut product and you could have one too!

I also used the two sizes of Loop Flourish (KDKflourish01/02). I used the large one to mask with and the small flourish to add a touch of dark brown on my image.

I backed the circle edge of my die cut with some fun Copic coloured ribbon. I love the way it peaks out from behind the hearts. I also Glimmer Misted the heart die cut with Iridescent Gold and added some simple stitching. I love the end result!

Thanks for checking out my blog today!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your layout is beautiful! The Diecut is absolutely gorgeous I've been working on a couple of layouts today too!! Took a short break from the card making. tfs your creation!

Sacha said...

I love your layout! I have never used glimmer mist before but after seeing your layout I feel like running out and buying some. Thanks for the inspiration.

Beeceecreativity said...

Your combination of new die cut and the glimmermisting is fabulous.. what a wonderful combo.. Great work Ally.

Jacquelin said...

Holy crap chickie - this is freakin amazing!

 
09 10