A Blog Hop Winner!

I had 39 comments on my Blog Hop for Melanie over the past couple of days. I went to Random.org and threw that info into the Random Number Genorator and this is what is spit back out at me...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2010-01-03 18:06:37 UTC

And the 5th comment on the blog hop was:

Natalie said...

This is precious, love all the details! Your coloring is beautiful and I just love everything about your card!!

Congrats Natalie! You have won my RAK! I will be contacting you for your mailing details! Congrats!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thank you so much Ally!! What a wonderful surprise and a great way to start off the new year, incredible inspiration and a RAK!! God bless you for your kindness!! I've emailed you my address. Thanks again!!

 
09 10