The Scrapping Bug - October Reveal

For October at The Scrapping Bug we got a super spooky scrapbook kit to work with this month.

Here are the 3 pages I made using the kit this month:

Countdown to Fright Night

This is a little calendar to countdown the days until Hallowe'en. I think I'm going to send it to Spencer's school for the teachers to use. Each round circle on the calendar comes off. I was orginally going to make them all magnets but I didn't have enough magnetic paper left.

Getting Ready

This is my Dad helping Spencer on with his costume 2 Hallowe'ens ago. I love these photos of the two of them together. They have a special bond with each other. I made the 2 little pumpkins but tracing a colouring book image I got off of the internet and then just cut out each section of the pumpkin from a different patterned paper.

A Spooktacular Hallowe'en

With each Bug kit you always get an assortment of fun and interesting die cut images. This month, the kit includes this fabulous title. I just made a very simple page for my last creation.

And finally, here's my card. As soon as I saw the haunted house die cut I knew I was going to create a card with multiple levels and so this is my end result.

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracey said...

An incredible reveal Ally!!

Jess said...

those are fantastic projects...gosh your son is such a sweetie!

Jacquelin said...

Your projects are so fun!!! I love your projects and your little man is just plain adorable!

Victoria said...

What fun projects! LOVE that card!

 
09 10