A Page in Time - September Reveal [part 1]

A Page in Time Scrapbook kits have 3 parts to them. Today's the reveal for part one.

Here's part one of the September APIT kit, Scraps Within Reach's line Carnival Ride. Within Reach • Carnival Ride Scrap Within Reach • Carnival Ride

We always create one 2 page layout and then use our scraps to create another project or two to showcase.

Here's my 2 page layout...

Moving On

Here's a closer look at both sides....


The layout is all about taking the next step after my separation from my first husband; a layout I have been wanting to do for years.

And with my scraps, here's a card....

Hope you enjoyed your A Page in Time tour. Part two is coming soon! If you'd like to purchase this kit, you better get it quick! It's going fast! Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget about my September BLOG CANDY giveaway! Just click the banner above to get all the details.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous layout! Love that kit :)

 
09 10