Random Chaos [55]

This week's challenge for the Random Chaos blog was to use:
  • flowers
  • 2 tags
  • polka dots
My tags aren't as obvious as most of the girls since I used super mini tags. One is located in the upper flower cluster with a "XOXO" stamp on it and the other is located in the lower flower cluster with my SIL and son's name on it.

Laughter

I just couldn't resist scrapping these photos of my SIL Heidi tickling my son! Just love them!

supplies: patterned papers: Bo Bunny; cardstock: Prism; cork letters: Making Memories; kraft journaling tags: Creative Chaos; mini tags: QuicKutz; flowers: Prima, Hero Arts, Imaginisce; button: BasicGrey; brads: Chatterbox, Making Memories, BasicGrey; ribbon: American Crafts, misc.; gems: Hero Arts, KaiserScrapbook; stamp: Papertrey Ink; ink: Stampin' Up!; punches: Fiskars; rub-ons: BasicGrey; thread.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Stunning hun!!!Love the green and the photos are so pretty!

Jess said...

scrumptious layout! those pics are totally adorable!

Nicole Nowosad said...

wow, I love that page!!

 
09 10